Separated at birth, brothers Eddie Wales and Paul Brock reconnected in 2010, only to discover that their lives had taken extremely similar paths: both are successful restaurateurs in Southeastern cities who grow their own heirloom vegetables.
After wowing the newly united families at holiday gatherings with his handmade beef jerky recipe, Paul started talking with Eddie, and Two Brothers Jerky was born.
- Eddie Wales – Owner of Motor Supply Company Bistro in Columbia, S.C., Eddie Wales was raised in North and South Carolina. Having worked his way through all positions of and owning several restaurants, Wales brings over 30 years of food and beverage industry experience to Two Brothers Jerky.
Paul Brock – Former owner of The Broad Street Café in Durham, N.C., Paul Brock grew up in the mountains of Western North Carolina. In addition to his 5 years in the restaurant business, Paul is a family law mediator and a owns residential property renovation company.
- Bull City Original captures the vibrancy and smoky flavor of Durham, N.C.
- Famously Hot invokes the kick of a spicy summer night in Columbia, S.C.
- Sweet Ginger Teriyaki delivers the exotic taste of fresh juiced ginger.
$9.00 per 2.2 oz. bag.
- Tracie Broom, Flock and Rally, 415.235.5718, email@example.com
- Debi Schadel, Flock and Rally, 803.348.8861, firstname.lastname@example.org